Thursday, February 8, 2018

California: "Akiba is home from from the vet after the Pit Bull attack"

CALIFORNIA -- Ginger Snap posted on Facebook January 20, 2018 ·

Akiba is home from from the vet after the Pit Bull attack at 700 Longview Pismo Heights. He’s in a lot of pain and shaking but it looks like he will heal.

 


Laura Ruema - Always the same from pit bulls! My little guy spent 3 days in the animal hospital, had X-rays, labs, and surgery and bandage changes for days...but he’s doing great. Hoping the same healing for yours!

Ginger Snap - Horrible! I’m so sorry. I’m glad he’s healing. We are so fortunate it wasn’t worse for Akiba. Luckily a neighbor knew how to get the dog to release before it caused much more damage.

Laura Ruema - Ginger Snap the owner actually stabbed his dog to release mine! So glad Akiba is doing well!

Ginger Snap - Laura Ruema, omg!!! Wow what a terrifying experience. I am so sorry



Laura Ruema - Ginger Snap don’t feel bad-my Rue is a warrior and so am I! People make fun of little dogs, but guess what? They are survivors and so are we! The pit bull that did this is dead....praying the same for you and yours! And thanks to our attack ๐Ÿ˜ž I found out how many times this happens every single day in this country and have joined the advocacy to protect other pets and children and other vulnerable individuals. So we are definitely going to win this one!

Diana Kassir - Call the police too (not just animal control), and get a 'police report'. Please do hold the owner accountable!!! I took the owner of the Pit bull (He killed my Afghan) to court and got my $6,000.00 vet bills & any expenses.

Ginger Snap - That is horrible. I made police report and animal control went to their house today. I am so sorry for your loss.

  
 
  
  
  
 
I think Rue is a Bichon Frise

No comments:

Post a Comment