Sunday, April 1, 2018

Maryland: "This is what happened to my poor baby boy he was attacked by a pit bull today"

MARYLAND -- Chelsea Nitecki posted on Facebook March 19 at 7:43pm · Catonsville, MD ·

This is what happened to my poor baby boy he was attacked by a pit bull today he is lucky he is alive


Chelsea Nitecki is feeling heartbroken. March 19 at 8:14pm · Catonsville, MD ·

I hate to post this but i have to now that i am a victim of a pit bull attack. I never liked pit bulls and now i hate them they are some dangerous dogs my poor baby is hurt really bad and recovery will be awhile

Picky Fisher - I hate them you can't trust them at all how did you get the dog off?

Chelsea Nitecki - Picky Fisher, my friend who was walking my dog that was on a leash he punched him in the head a couple times till the Pit Bull dropped my dog out of its mouth.






No comments:

Post a Comment