Sunday, April 1, 2018

United Kingdom: Pit Bull attacks and mauls deer to death. Owner pulls a "pit and run" and flees with her mauler (of course)

UNITED KINGDOM -- A deer had to be put down after suffering serious injuries following a dog attack in Aberdeen.

The incident happened on Ashwood Avenue in the Bridge of Don area of the Granite City yesterday.


Police were called about the incident on the residential street that is believed to have involved a Staffordshire pit bull terrier.

The deer had to be put down due to its severe injuries.

A spokesman from Police Scotland said the Scottish SSPCA had been informed about the attack.

*   *   *   *   *   *

Posted on Facebook to the Fubar News page March 10, 2018 ·

Can you post this please?
In the Ashwood area this afternoon (on a residential street) a deer had to be put down by a vet because it was attacked violently by a pit bull type dog. We aren't sure what happened with the dog afterwards as the priority was the deer and getting hold of a vet asap and contacting the police.

So can people please be sure to keep their dogs on a lead, especially around wild animals so this doesn't happen again!

Kelsea Laird - This was outside my door where our car was parked, was horrific to see this poor animal fighting for life ☹️ Terrifying when I have a 2 year old son walking to our car daily and my own little dog who could have been attacked by this vicious animal

Joanne Lynsey Ross - Did you see what color the dog was?

Kelsea Laird - It was a black staffy๐Ÿ˜• The owner came over and put its lead back on and it let go the deer straight away but it was too late ๐Ÿ˜•

Angela Stewart - Kelsea Laird, do you know who’s dog it was? Poppy is always wandering about outside when we come out of the car - makes me a bit nervous as she’s 15 x

Kelsea Laird - Thank you Angela The dog was growling viciously and was shaking the deer about ☹️ My dog is fine thank you๐Ÿ™‚ I'll definitely be carrying her to the car from now on as she usually just follows me and has a wonder around while I get my son in the car but couldn't bare to think of my little doggy being thrown around like that, she wouldn't stand a chance ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Are you Ashwood too? Xx

Tracey Dow - Kelsea Laird, she just walked off?

Kelsea Laird Tracey Dow - Well she came over and put the dog back onto its lead, I heard her say "oh my god" a few times, then walked away towards the bus stop and then I heard her ask the men who tried to help the deer if they were going to phone the police which they told her they had already done and she went off into the moors.

I'm shocked she didn't stay until the police or whoever arrived but I'm guessing she was maybe in shock her dog just killed another animal ๐Ÿ˜• I thought she might have came back when she calmed down but I didn't see her return ๐Ÿ˜•

Um, no she wasn't in shock. She was pulling a well-known "PIT AND RUN"


I phoned my husband and told him and described her to him and on his way home, he seen her walking with someone else and the dog up the moors๐Ÿ˜• xx

Kelsea Laird Tracey Dow - It was actually scary how much the dog changed! It was viciously throwing this deer around one minute and as soon as she approached the dog to put its lead on it let go and just stood by her side and wagged its tail ๐Ÿ˜ณ like a completely different dog! 



(Evening Express - March 11, 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment