Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Indiana: "Bella was outside on a chain with me earlier when a loose pit bull attacked her. I’m so lucky I was there and she’s alive"

INDIANA -- Rachael Marie Chatham posted on Facebook February 18, 2018 ·

Today was the worst but really made me realize just how much this little muppet has touched people’s lives. I’m glad so many of you love her so much. She means the world to me.


Bella was outside on a chain with me earlier when a loose pit bull attacked her. I’m so lucky I was there and she’s alive. I’m also lucky my grandma was there. She grabbed Bella while I ripped the other dog off.

I never let Bella outside alone and I’m really glad I don’t. Never let your dog run loose. If I see you with a loose dog, I’m stabbing you in the eye. Fair warning.

So, thanks jerk who allowed your aggressive dog off leash. You owe about $1000 once I find you.






No comments:

Post a Comment